Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Leslie has given me the letter T to write ten things I love that start with T, so here goes.
TEA: I love to have tea when I am feeling stressed. Actually I like to drink it any time.
Tomorrow: I love that there is always tomorrow to finish something, or that life will be better tomorrow. It is something to look forward to.
Today: It sounds korny but everyday I get to spend with my family on this earth is a blessing.
TV: Now honestly who doesn't love tv and the escape from reality it provides. Lets not forget how good of a babysitter it is in a pinch.
Tables: Specifically kitchen table where you can eat as a family. Since our downsizing adventure we don't have a table. I didn't realize how much I miss eating all together as a family. That is one of our top things to get when I get a job.
Talking: It is great to talk to everyone, not yell or fight but acutally talk.
Trees: I love trees which is funny since I don't have one at all at my current home. I love to go the the park or lay under a big tree and watch the leaves fall. I love the colors of the leaves in the fall in New York. Everyone should take the time to go there and see them in person. I love how the trees sound when the breeze is gently blowing the leaves it is really relaxing.
Teenagers: I have to love certain teenagers since I have one and two more on the way by next year. I do love their love of life and their energy. The have their wholes lives ahead of them and it is exciting to watch them grow.
Toilet paper: Self explanatory, but I will say a world without toilet paper, scarey. I would have ad toilets as well, again self-explanatory.
Trips: Trips are exciting, boring, fun, crazy,etc. No trip is ever the same, it is exciting going to a new place and exploring the surroundings.

1 comment:

Leslie & Matt said...

Ah yes, I do love my toilet & toilet paper. It's CLEANING the toilet that I HATE! hahaha Pretty fun game though :)