Ok now everyone do not panic I really did add something to my blog. You are not seeing things it is real. This is our family picture that we took back in July I turned it black and white, its more forgiving for the oldest one in the picture:). It has been past 6 months since my last post so I guess it is time for more. I will be posting more in the next couple of days. Makenna has issues with smiling during pictures, but I will catch a smile from her I just have to keep tryingWednesday, January 21, 2009
Ok now everyone do not panic I really did add something to my blog. You are not seeing things it is real. This is our family picture that we took back in July I turned it black and white, its more forgiving for the oldest one in the picture:). It has been past 6 months since my last post so I guess it is time for more. I will be posting more in the next couple of days. Makenna has issues with smiling during pictures, but I will catch a smile from her I just have to keep trying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awe! Look at your cute trendy & hip grown up family!! I love that you posted a family pic & I am saving it to our computer! Ha!!! Looks like the boys out-smiled the girls on this pic! C'mon ladies, you can do better than that!! :)
Yay! your alive! I love the family picture. Everyone looks great. You finally have one minute to breathe now that school is done.
Thank you for the sweet card. You are wonderful! I REALLY needed it that day. Your the best!
Kari
Post a Comment