Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ok the other thing, post 5 things blog, ( I was tagged by Leslie)
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
  1. Debating on whether or not to go back to school
  2. babysitting for money
  3. Hanging out with Marci most days
  4. Living on Maple ln
  5. Feaking out about how big the kids were getting

5 things on my to do list for today:

  1. Study
  2. Do the dishes
  3. Clean the living room
  4. Job hunt
  5. Study

5 things I would do with a million dollars

  1. Pay off my bills
  2. Buy a house
  3. Go visit relatives or take them on vacation with us
  4. Help out family members
  5. Set up a college fund for the kids

5 places I've lived

  1. Utah
  2. New York
  3. California
  4. Idaho
  5. Montana

5 jobs I've held

  1. Store manager
  2. Cashier
  3. Job coach
  4. Babysitter
  5. Factory worker

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years

  1. Come to terms with the fact that Cody has graduated and Logan is about to.
  2. Be successful at my job
  3. Travel
  4. Save money
  5. Spend more quality time with Scott

5 people I tag

I can't tag anyone I don't know 5 people who blog. So I guess I have to just tag Angela.

1 comment:

Leslie & Matt said...

That was fun! It really is crazy how fast time goes by! I was going through my pics and found old ones of your kids when they were tiny & chubby-cheeked! So cute!