Sunday, December 16, 2007
Busy December
I know, I know its been a long time since I have posted anything!!!!! I don't have any pictures to post just yet but I wanted to let everyone know what we are up to. Cody is wrestling and doing well, he is in one of the toughest weight brackets so he is a little frustrated with his win loss record. He has learned a lot this year and has a lot of heart. Logan decided not to wrestle despite our best efforts, the coaches best efforts and the efforts of his friends, you gotta give it to him he doesn't give into peer pressure. Makenna and Emily just finished thier dance recital and Christmas performances. They both had two dances to perform this year, Emily is in ballet and jazz. Makenna is on a performance team, and they learn quite a few dances and perform frequently. They both love dance and being on stage. I have finished my 2nd of 4 semesters of nursing and I will start again on Jan. 7. If all goes well I will be preparing to graduate this same time next year. Scott is still working delivering food, and lovin every minute of it (ok not really). We are all doing great and excited about christmas, well thats it for now who knows maybe next post I will actually have some pictures to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment