Thursday, November 8, 2007
Thanks Leslie
I would like to thank Leslie for posting new pictures. Since she is the one who helped me set this up I am glad she is helping me out still. For everyone who is just visiting These were taken about 2 weeks ago when Matt and Leslie brought their girls for a visit from Colorado. So the first picture of the girls sitting with Ronald McDonald the older girls with brown hair are Emily and Makenna (Millers) The two little girls are Brinley and Trinity (Browns). I just wanted let everyone know that we didn't have two more girls and not tell anyone. It was a great weekend full of lots of activities and it was really great to see the Browns. So enjoy the pictures everyone and I will really try to post reguarly so you can see the kids grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment