Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer games soccer 2008







Ok I am going to try to download pictures from Makenna's soccer games at the summer games I cannot guarrantee that it will work but I am going to try I am still working on the dance pictures, by some miracle this might work. Makennas team uniform was white with green stripe they were called stomp. There is an awesome picture of Makenna playing you'll know it when you see it. It is one of those pictures you hope to take and I actually got it. :) There is also a picture of Emily and Westley I took while we were waiting. It was just to cute. Its a miracle I got the pictures to post.

1 comment:

Leslie & Matt said...

I didn't even recognize Wes! His hair is out of control-let me guess Jon is his barber? hehe~!! What a cutie!